[Snort-users] I'm being attacked, now what?

Ryan Russell ryan at ...35...
Mon Jun 18 13:03:54 EDT 2001

Not a script exactly, but the same idea embedded in a service.  Check out
aris.securityfocus.com .  We give you a (free) way to manage incident
reporting, including the drafting of the e-mail notes, automatic lookups
of the providers, etc..  You can anonymize the victim (your) IP addresses
as well.

					Ryan