[Snort-users] snort_stat.pl

Roeland Weve roeland at ...1415...
Thu Jun 14 09:46:16 EDT 2001

Hello,

Just one minute ago the author (Yen-Ming Chen) mailed me that this
problem is fixed!
Great work of course!
The version right now is 1.15.2.2 and it works right now.

Roeland

--
Netland Internet Services
bedrijfsmatige internetoplossingen

http://www.netland.nl   Kruislaan 419              1098 VA Amsterdam
info: 020-5628282       servicedesk: 020-5628280   fax: 020-5628281