[Snort-users] snort + mysql + acid + adodb

Tremaine Lea Tremaine at ...2255...
Thu Jun 14 03:41:04 EDT 2001

Thanks for the follow up.  Appears I was just a little challenged in creating
the information in mysql <g>  Everything else was peachy.

Ran a few portscans against it from a friends box, and I have to say, I was
damned impressed with the functionality and reporting in ACID.  Wow.

Now comes the 'real' fun.  Tweaking rules!

--
Tremaine Lea

Doing things the hard way.  Every time.