[Snort-users] snort + mysql + acid + adodb

roman at ...438... roman at ...438...
Wed Jun 13 09:53:09 EDT 2001

Have you confirmed/tried the following things:

- (PHP) Was PHP explicitly built with MySQL support?
- (ADODB) Was the $ADODB_DIR variable configured in
adodb.inc.php to point to the directory in which ADODB was
installed?
- (ACID) Was the $DBLib_path variable set in acid_conf.php
to point to the directory in which ADODB was installed?

cheers,
Roman