[Snort-users] Error trying to read in tcpdump file

Jason Lewis jlewis at ...1831...
Tue Jun 12 20:51:24 EDT 2001

Ok....  Which BSD distribution?

I am working on documentation and How-To's for my install and RedHat is the
corporate standard.  I figured I would stay with it, so someone else can
deal with it while I am on vacation.  ;)

It will also make it easy for those new to Snort.

Anyone see any longterm problems?

Jason Lewis
http://www.packetnexus.com
It's not secure "Because they told me it was secure". The people at the
other end of the link know less about security than you do. And that's
scary.