[Snort-users] Error trying to read in tcpdump file

Martin Roesch roesch at ...1935...
Tue Jun 12 09:51:16 EDT 2001

Sorry, Redhat has a really bad tendency to mess with stuff and not tell
anyone about it, they've been "sorta" compatable for a long time and
they're getting worse about it (struct timeval anyone?  how about their
own private pcap extensions?).

Redhat is the reason that I stopped developing on linux and switched to
BSD.

    -Marty

Jason Lewis wrote:

> HEY!!!  No attacks on my distribution!!  ;)
>
> Yes they are both RedHat.  Now that you mention it, one is 2.4 and the other
> is 2.2.
>
> jas

Martin Roesch
roesch at ...1935...