[Snort-users] ACID: whois (ip-cache?) support and DB permissions

roman at ...438... roman at ...438...
Sat Jun 9 12:31:12 EDT 2001

Andreas,

Correct. The DNS and whois caching functionality need the
UPDATE privilege on the "acid_ip_cache" table.

The documentation has been updated to reflect this requirement.

Thanks,
Roman