[Snort-users] Whitehats rules don't work

Max Vision vision at ...4...
Mon Jun 4 12:13:43 EDT 2001

Every release is run through the rules parser without errors, so there may
be something specific to your environment.  Please send your error message
to info at ...4... or the forums and someone will help you get it going
:)

Thanks,
Max