[Snort-users] Updated Snort_log_rotate script

Matthew Collins Matthew.Collins at ...1681...
Mon Jun 4 06:15:15 EDT 2001

I am using it, but I have modified it extensively to work with our systems here. If you want my modified copy, let me know.

>>> Jim <jameso at ...555...> 02/06/01 08:55:25 >>>

[snip]

If you are running this script, send me a note. For all I know, there
are something like 4-6 people that use it. If there are more people, I
might pay attention to it. Otherwise, if no one is using it, it is not
worth the time.

This message and any attachments are confidential to the ordinary user of
the e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged.
If you are not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use
any part of the message or its attachments and if you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
delete it from your system.
Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, arrive late or contain
viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or
omissions in the context of this message which arise as a result of Internet
transmission.
Northern Registrars Limited, Northern House, Woodsome Park, Fenay
Bridge, Huddersfield. HD8 0LA.
Tel: +44 (0) 1484 600900  Fax: +44 (0) 1484 600911
For more information visit our web site: http://www.northernregistrars.co.uk