[Snort-users] {off-topic} Who goes 2 Defcon9

Martin Roesch roesch at ...1935...
Sun Jun 3 23:15:00 EDT 2001

I'll be at BlackHat but probably won't stick around for DefCon.  My wife
and I are expecting our first child within a few weeks of the BlackHat
dates and I'd like to be there when my daughter is born, so I won't be
hanging around absorbing the ambiance of DefCon this year. :)

    -Marty

Cedric wrote:

> Hello ,
>
>       Just wanted to know if anyone here goes
>       to DEFCON9 in Las Vegas ? (I'll be there too.)
>
>       Marty ? Fyodor ?
>
> --

Martin Roesch
roesch at ...1935...