[Snort-users] Why does /contrib/create_oralce have 2 CREATE TABLE EVENT entries?

roman at ...438... roman at ...438...
Fri Jun 1 12:26:14 EDT 2001

The two DDL statements for the event tables are obviously a
mistake.  Attached are the diffs which remove the second
"CREATE TABLE event" statement.

CVS write access individuals: please review and commit this
patch to CVS.

[CVS Comment: Removed erroneous re-definition of the event
table -- rdd]

cheers,
Roman

      http://www.voicenet.com/webmail/