[Snort-users] deleting old entries in mysql

Chris Green cmg at ...671...
Fri Jun 1 12:22:01 EDT 2001

I added mysql support to snort_cleandb.pl a long time ago but haven't
tested recently.  It's not the default and is one of the options

Roeland Weve <roeland at ...1415...> writes:

> I've found a program, snort_cleandb.pl, that cleans old entries in a
> Postgres db.
> I need a program that cleans old entries in a MySQL database.
> Time is running and I don't have time to rewrite the snort_cleandb.pl
> script to work with Mysql. Has anybody did this already, or has written
> another program?
>
> Thanks and have a nice day,
>
> Roeland

Chris Green <cmg at ...671...>
You now have 14 minutes to reach minimum safe distance.