[Snort-users] 1.7 and mysql problem

Roman Danyliw roman at ...438...
Wed Jan 31 13:47:07 EST 2001

Mark,

It sounds like you may have a configuration issue.  Linking in
oracle/mysql/postgres support into the same version of snort should not be
a problem.  What does your database configuration directive look like in
the snort configuration file (e.g. output database: log, mysql,
user=snort dbname=snort host=localhost)?

Roman