[Snort-users] mysql and snort (again, sigh)

Kevin.Brown at ...1022... Kevin.Brown at ...1022...
Mon Jan 29 12:43:17 EST 2001

Got in to work today and found that snort, while it was running, was no longer
doing anything.  I checked the logs and found an error reported by snort that
one of the key files for table iphdr was incorrect and that I should try to
repair it.  I'm currently running Mysql 3.22.32 and was wondering if anyone
ran into trouble upgrading to 3.23.32 (since it's now stable).  My problem is
that the guys at mysql update the documents, but the don't specify what
version the docs pertain to, so the steps they specify on their site don't
work/exist with my version of mysql.

Any suggestions, helpful hints?