[Snort-users] How to install Snort

Martin Roesch roesch at ...421...
Fri Jan 26 14:33:57 EST 2001

Check out the directory that you unzipped the file into, there should be
documentation there.  Additionally, check out the docs and FAQ at
snort.org.  You don't need a compiler, the snort binary file should be
in the Binaries directory of the directory you unzipped Snort into.

    -Marty

--
Martin Roesch
roesch at ...421...