[Snort-users] snort 1.7 and libnet

Fyodor fygrave at ...121...
Thu Jan 25 13:59:51 EST 2001

On Thu, Jan 25, 2001 at 10:30:03AM -0800, Dragos Ruiu wrote:
> Let me guess.... Solaris right?
>
> This came up before on this list, but I don't have the time right now to
> search it out.  Have a peek through the archives of this list...
> maybe do a search for "va_alist" because there was some talk of
> this problem before on previous release (1.6.2 from memory).
>
> I  think it was a compiler install issue...

No, it wasn't a compiler issue (or a complier issue, but we found how to fix the problem),
 the problem was that if you supply -I/usr/include to gcc, somehow this error is trigged.
I remember I commited a fix while ago to get rid off -I/usr/include in configure/configure.in.
Has the problem reappered again?