[Snort-users] Re: A Bad Thing(tm) just happened.

Theo de Raadt deraadt at ...588...
Thu Jan 25 02:05:40 EST 2001

We can't help you.

You see, you didn't follow rule #1 of reporting a kernel panic.

You have to show us a traceback.

Since we lack a traceback, there is pretty much nothing we can do.

We repeat this over and over, and I am sorry to have to pick on you
specifically (OK, ok, everyone knows I love this..) but if you do not
do a "tr" at that prompt and mail us the details, our hands are
severely tied, and we pretty much have to say "update to our newer
release, where it might be fixed, and next time send us a traceback".