[Snort-users] Problem compiling snort-1.7 on HP-UX 10.20

Martin Roesch roesch at ...421...
Wed Jan 24 01:52:55 EST 2001

Hi Karl,
    Not having an HP-UX box this is somewhat difficult to diagnose, but
you might consider downloading the latest libpcap from
http://www.tcpdump.org and rebuilding/reinstalling it and then
rebuilding Snort and linking against it.  That might solve your problem,
so it's worth a try...

    -Marty

Karl Lovink wrote:

> Ralf,
>
> I did that. The problem is not the SIOCGIFMTU that is fixed in the
> snort-daily tarball. But the problem  have is that the btlan3 driver is a
> dlpi driver on HP-UX.
>
> Regards,
> Karl

Martin Roesch