[Snort-users] snort on inter-switch trunk (ISL, 802.1q) mirrors?

Martin Roesch roesch at ...421...
Wed Jan 24 01:20:54 EST 2001

I'd have to see what the DLT return value from libpcap is, but if it's a
supported type we'd have to write a layer 2 decoder for it (or modify
the existing DecodeEth() function) and test it out on a 802.1q capable
network.  Anyone want to lend me a Catalyst 3500XL? :)

    -Marty

Dave Ryan wrote:

Martin Roesch
roesch at ...421...