[Snort-users] snort optimization

Kevin.Brown at ...1022... Kevin.Brown at ...1022...
Thu Jan 18 18:26:57 EST 2001

This is using the default snortfull.conf file.  I'm sure there are a lot of
alerts that are false positives, but since this is just for testing I haven't
done much tuning.  The only rules I disabled were the napster and gnutella
rules since we know that traffic is there, but don't really care as we have
other hardware that will deal with that problem.