[Snort-users] Ramen Worm.......got packets?

Max Vision vision at ...4...
Thu Jan 18 16:44:50 EST 2001

I've got a full writeup with complete packet traces and better signatures
coming, started on it last night but (silly human) fell asleep.  I wake up
and see it's already all over the press and there isn't much in the way of
detailed information available yet.  Since multiple people sent me the
worm I have a feeling that it's pretty widespread so I will very likely
post it along with my other materials later today.