[Snort-users] insert speed of mysql v. postgresql

David Knaack dknaack at ...1170...
Thu Jan 18 14:11:43 EST 2001

> Martin Roesch <roesch at ...421...> writes:
>
> > I think that something else is going on here, Postgres is supposed to be
> > very capable these days (some drag races have it faster than MySQL
> > even).  Perhaps there is some optimization that could be performed in
> > the plugin as well as at the administrative end of the database?

Anyone happen to know how interbase stands relative to MySQL and Postgres?
We have interbase here for other reasons, and I'd like to use it if
possible,
instead of installing one of these other systems.

Thanks
DK