[Snort-users] Spade version 011701.1

James Hoagland hoagland at ...47...
Wed Jan 17 21:23:48 EST 2001

Greetings,

Well, a couple bugs have been fixed in Spade so we at Silicon Defense
have decided to release a new version.  The changes should be
available on CVS before too long.  Or you can download Spade version
011701.1 and read more about Spice and Spade from:

   http://www.silicondefense.com/spice/

Here are the changes:

+ fixed overlooked initialization in adapt and adapt3 modes that was
causing core dumps for some people near start up ]thanks to Craig
Barracloug for his help in tracking this down]
+ fixed bug with use of inet_ntoa that is a problem in a deep
debugging mode [contrib by Paul Cardon]

Just out of curiosity, are many people using Spade successfully?

Kind regards,

   Jim
|*              http://www.silicondefense.com/              *|
|*  Voice: (530) 756-7317              Fax: (707) 445-4222  *|