[Snort-users] performance -- linux vs. solaris

diphen at ...108... diphen at ...108...
Wed Jan 17 20:59:38 EST 2001

Before you go springing for the Sparcs, I'd suggest you try out either
FreeBSD or OpenBSD on your intel hardware. The networking performance
would probably be rather better than Linux.

Just a thought.

-g