[Snort-users] SQL trouble

Kevin.Brown at ...1022... Kevin.Brown at ...1022...
Wed Jan 17 12:11:36 EST 2001

Thank you Avleen.  This solved the problem I was having.  I really need to
spend more time reading, but I got hired here and they just dumped this job on
me.  Thanks to all for the help, now back to your regularly scheduled hacking.