[Snort-users] SQL trouble

Kevin.Brown at ...1022... Kevin.Brown at ...1022...
Wed Jan 17 11:18:42 EST 2001

Sorry for the delay in responding.  I didn't get back to work until today.  I
did grant the user the insert and select privileges, and created the
database.  The problem seems to be with the script (at least on my
system).  doing:

# mysql -u root -p < ./contrib/create_mysql

results in the error saying that No database was selected.  So how do I tell
it which database to do those commands on?