[Snort-users] [ah at ...220...: Alpha/Beta Testers Needed]

Christopher E. Cramer chris.cramer at ...799...
Wed Jan 17 09:30:38 EST 2001

I think they are requesting alpha/beta testers for a program that will
take data from these NIDSs and allow for easy incident reporting and
handling.  Perhaps something like snortsnarf, but with the capability of
tracking incidents (not just alerts) in a database so that they are easy
to reference and can provide a data trail in the event that you want to
prosecute.

Just my $0.02.

-Chris