[Snort-users] snort.pl problem

Don Pierce don at ...1157...
Tue Jan 16 12:45:06 EST 2001

I installed the latest snort and using snort.pl
with my BB V1.6d.  Snort is working as I can look
at the /var/log/snort/alert file and see
entries. Problem is I do not see anything in BB display.
No column or anything.

This is a Linux box and it is running the BBD with
a dozen clients sending data to it. It just appears
like the BB client on the Linux box is not accepting
anything from snort.pl

There was nothing in the install about adding snort.pl to
the ext directory or to BBEXT variable. Is that what is
needed? Or is there some kind of test I can run
to determine where my problem is.

Don