[Snort-users] log informations

Vidal Augusto Zapparoli Castro Melo vaugusto at ...1151...
Tue Jan 16 00:52:35 EST 2001

I need to know how snort organize its logs (the relationship between
the files) and what kind of information are logged. For example: In my
snort directory there are several sub-directories. Why these
sub-directories were created. What means the information in the file
ICMP_ECHO. Is it dangerous or not? and so on.

Thanks

Vidal Melo.