[Snort-users] Compiling Error on Redhat 6.2

Loki loki at ...1142...
Mon Jan 15 15:24:10 EST 2001

Thank you for your immediate correspondence. It is in fact Snort-1.7.
Also for OpenSSL:
[loki at ...1148... loki]$ openssl version
OpenSSL 0.9.5a 1 Apr 2000

Please advise.

Loki
Research and Development Team
Fate Research Labs
Web: http://www.fatelabs.org
Email: loki at ...1142...
PGP Public Key: http://www.fatelabs.org/loki.pgp.txt
Notice: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it
are the property of Fate Research Labs are confidential,
which are intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are
not one of the named recipient(s) or otherwise have
reason to believe that you have received this message
in error, please notify Fate Labs and delete this message
immediately from your computer. Any other use, retention,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited.