[Snort-users] Make error on Linux Redhat 6.2

Beckster beckster at ...1127...
Thu Jan 11 15:02:47 EST 2001

Ah and on the libpcap 'make install-incl' I am getting the following
error:

/usr/bin/install:  cannot create regular file '/usr/local/include/net/
bpf.h' : No such file or directory

and then make exits with error of 1.

I do not have a net sub-directory under include - am I supposed to
create one?

TIA,
Becky