[Snort-users] Wrong pid Saved on OpenBSD?

Kevin.Brown at ...1022... Kevin.Brown at ...1022...
Fri Jan 5 22:39:43 EST 2001

On the linux box at work it is always one less than the actual PID the it is
running as.  I hacked together a script (based off of one supplied to me) so
that I could shut snort down at midnight, copy the logs and restart it, all as
a cron job.  I don't know why that is, but it works.