[Snort-users] Went to switched environment

Benoit de Mulder benoit at ...340...
Fri Jan 5 10:48:26 EST 2001

I suppose those switches are manageable and you have a gateway on you
network ? just use port monitoring capability of your switch on the
gateway port and put snort behind the monitoring port.

Benoit

--
Network / System Administrator

Mamma.com - The Mother of All Search Engines
388 St. Jacques Street West, 9th Floor
Montreal Quebec, H2Y 1S1
benoit at ...340... - http://www.mamma.com