[Snort-users] DoD plugin?

Fyodor fygrave at ...121...
Mon Apr 30 10:56:50 EDT 2001

On Mon, Apr 30, 2001 at 10:31:56AM -0400, Clifford, Shawn A wrote:

> This was in the lastest SANS training email.  Does anyone know more about
> this plugin, whether it will become public, etc?  Is there already something
> similar available?

Not that I know, but at last Blackhat there was a guy asking for such kind of
tool indeed. Would be fancy if those guys would make it opensource, althrough
the announcement sounds a bit dodgy, too much 'marketting bollocks' in the
announcement I'd say :)

-Fyodor

PS: BTW, I just got back from BH so if anyone was sending me emails within
last week, I am still going through my mails in order to respond those...