[Snort-users] Website question

Dan Currens dacurr at ...1930...
Fri Apr 27 16:29:59 EDT 2001

This is probably something I did wrong, but I am looking for help.
Trying to get v1.8 beta 4 running.  Currently on v1.7 on RH 6.2

During the ./configure, I get a message check for working makeinfo...missing

Then during make, I get:
cd . && autoconf
configure.in:28 warning AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross
compiling
cd . && autoheader
configure.in:28 warning AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross
compiling

When trying to run Snort gives me WARNING unknown preprocessor "stream2"
and ERROR unknown config: classification

Thanks,
- Dan