[Snort-users] Weird fragmentation plugin error

Wozz wozz+snort at ...471...
Fri Apr 27 03:45:32 EDT 2001

On Fri, Apr 27, 2001 at 02:09:44AM -0400, Martin Roesch wrote:
> Fixed and committed to CVS, check out the latest code and see if it's
> still a problem.
>
>     -Marty

Well, strangely enough, I stopped having this problem with 1.7, so I guess
whatever traffic was triggering it went away.  Since I only saw this
traffic on a production network, I'd like to hold off on using beta code.
How close to 'finished' is 1.8?  If its close to its stable form, I'll go
ahead and upgrade just in case this traffic comes back.