[Snort-users] Vision Rule change

Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson insane at ...321...
Wed Apr 25 11:28:01 EDT 2001

One of my test machines grabs the new vision rule set every night and
last night something changed. I now get this error when snort tries to
HUP(restart)

Apr 25 08:19:14 lunatic snort: FATAL ERROR:  ERROR: /etc/snort/vision.conf (1) => Unknown keyword "classtype" in rule!

Here is the version:

insane-lunatic:~$ snort -V

-*> Snort! <*-
Version 1.8-beta1 (Build 10)
By Martin Roesch (roesch at ...66..., www.snort.org)

TIA
Ron Rosson          			      ... and a UNIX user said ...
The InSaNe One                 			      rm -rf *
insane at ...322...     	            and all was /dev/null and *void()