[Snort-users] spp_http_decode: CGI Null Byte attack detected

roman at ...438... roman at ...438...
Tue Apr 17 15:45:24 EDT 2001

This alert is not triggered by a rule, but with the http_decode
pre-processor.  If you do not want to see this message, you
must disable this pre-processor in your configuration file.

cheers,
Roman