[Snort-users] Deleting a Sensor out of MySQL/Acid

roman at ...438... roman at ...438...
Tue Apr 17 15:27:59 EDT 2001

Chad,

- Check out a copy of ACID from CVS
- Click on the sensor statistic from the main page
- From the "Sensor Detail" page, click on the check box
next to the sensor you wish to delete
- Select "Delete Alerts" from the Action combo-box
- Click the "Selected" button

Roman