[Snort-users] Acid/MySQL Problems on OpenBSD2.8

Koaps koaps at ...1804...
Tue Apr 17 14:33:12 EDT 2001

What happened to me was when snort attempted to log to MySQL it would crash
MySQL

this was on OBSD too....

I ended up making Snort log to MySQL housed on a Windoze box... More stable
(HHAHAHA)

L8rZ,

  )\_/(
 < o,0 >