[Snort-users] Missing archnids links in ACID

Steve Halligan agent33 at ...187...
Tue Apr 17 13:22:29 EDT 2001

Sounds to me like you are using the new rules with the reference info (ie.
IDS and CVE links) moved out of the msg field and into the reference field.
You are gonna have to do the following to get them back.
1)  Update to the CVS version of acid.
2)  Create a NEW mysql database with the new structure.
3)  Update to the CVS version of ACID (or get the updated ACID from
www.andrew.cmu/~rdanyliw/snort

-Steve