[Snort-users] Acid/MySQL Problems on OpenBSD2.8

Caruso, Ken ken.caruso at ...1122...
Tue Apr 17 00:12:37 EDT 2001

Hello again,

	I thought I recalled a thread a while back regarding problems with
MySQL and/or Acid being unstable on OpenBSD 2.8 unless MySQL was compiled
with the proper options. Is this so? I cant seem to find it anywhere but I
swear I saw it somewhere. I am running into this problem where I have a
snort box with acid on it and it worked fine for months until our Internet
POP started getting more use, and now the OS will crash every day.

Thanks in advance

Ken Caruso