[Snort-users] Basic questions about snort

James Stanger jstanger at ...1720...
Sun Apr 15 00:12:00 EDT 2001

Other than the stuff at www.snort.org and the fast options available in
Snort, I don't know of anything written about deploying Snort in an
enterprise. I would love to see anything you write up.

James

--
Dr. James Stanger
Department of Research and Development