[Snort-users] What log file parsers do you use?

Rino Mardo rmardo at ...1751...
Sat Apr 14 03:59:05 EDT 2001

It's been a week now and I've collected a lot of snort logs.  I'm using the
"-b" option of snort to log files as I read somewhere using that option is
better so as not to drop packets.

Anyway my question is what log file parser is the best to use for this kind
of output?  At present I'm using tcpdump as that's the only one (AFAIK) that
produces the output I want (which is the tcpdump format).  The others I've
look at expects the snort log to be in ascii format therefore I can't use
them.

Regards,