[Snort-users] New Trojan Warning

Dr SuSE drsuse at ...748...
Thu Apr 12 15:19:06 EDT 2001

If this isn't spam then it must be ....... bullshit

I called this cat and asked for the packet traces of this trojan and he didnt
know what I was talking about. So I figured since he posted this to Snort users
that he must have a new rule to share with us to detect this trojan but he
didnt know what Snort was either and obviously had no rule to share.

> Hello,
>
> My name is Michael Paris, head of the Trojan analysis
> department for LockDown Corp. located in in Dover
> New Hampshire.
>
> While searching the Internet for security related
> web pages and information, I found your email address
> on the URL http://lists.sourceforge.net/archives/snort-users/2000-
December/002209.html