[Snort-users] New Ruleset not working with Snort 1.7

Joe McAlerney joey at ...47...
Thu Apr 12 15:09:58 EDT 2001

Hi Joe,

By popular demand, the path where included files are searched for was
changed from absolute to relative to the directory that your
configuration file is in (specified with -c).  This was done to avoid
having to add absolute paths to each include, and is a feature in the
CVS version of Snort - At least that's how I understand the history of
it.

So, remove those absolute paths and you should be good to go.

-Joe M.

--
|   Joe McAlerney     joey at ...155...   |
| Silicon Defense - Technical Support for Snort |