[Snort-users] OT: Sniffing Switched Traffic

work at ...1800... work at ...1800...
Wed Apr 11 16:21:12 EDT 2001

Dsniff is a great tool, but you'll need an active sniffer like one
of the following two for Catalyst 4000 switch:

http://freshmeat.net/projects/angst/
http://freshmeat.net/projects/ettercap/