[Snort-users] snort won't log anything in mysql

Joe McAlerney joey at ...47...
Tue Apr 10 18:02:12 EDT 2001

Hi alexus,

I can confirm that the snortrules tarball has not been updated.  I
believe Jim is working on this.  I would recommend either downloading
the rule sets individually from Snort.org, editing the rules (from
snortrules.tar.gz) by hand in each file and line described in the error
messages, or download the vision.conf rules/config file from
www.whitehats.com and use it instead of snort.conf.

Thank you for choosing Snort,

-Joe M.

--
|   Joe McAlerney     joey at ...155...   |
| Silicon Defense - Technical Support for Snort |