[Snort-users] Snort CPU

Joe McAlerney joey at ...47...
Tue Apr 10 14:02:17 EDT 2001

Hi Steve,

What are your command line arguments?  Can you run a backtrace on the
core file to see what's causing the dump?  See the latest BUGS file, or
FAQ "I think I found a bug in snort. Now what?" to find out more
information on how to diagnose these types of problems.

Hope this helps,

-Joe M.

--
|   Joe McAlerney     joey at ...155...   |
| Silicon Defense - Technical Support for Snort |