[Snort-users] SNORT WON'T LOG ANYTHING IN MYSQL

Joe McAlerney joey at ...47...
Mon Apr 9 17:45:48 EDT 2001

Did you change your snort rule actions to type "redalert" instead of
"alert"?

redalert tcp any any -> any any (msg:"Hi, I was set off by a redalert
rule";)

Hope this helps,

-Joe M.

--
|   Joe McAlerney     joey at ...155...   |
| Silicon Defense - Technical Support for Snort |